The term ‘The Friends of Swaines Green’ or ‘FOSG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is The Friends of Swaines Green, a registered United Kingdom Charity, no. 1106572. Contact details as given on our Contact us page. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In particular, we take reasonable steps to ensure any downloadable content is free from viruses, but accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Ownership and Copyright
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In particular, photos shown on this website are owned by, and copyright is retained by, the original photographer. All rights in such photos are reserved. Please contact us if you wish to know who holds the copyright.
- This website also contains content provided to us from third parties including our Members or other subscribers. Ownership of, and copyright in, this content remains with the originating party. This content is published in good faith; we do not accept responsibility for misrepresentations and copyright breaches by such third parties but will recitify such breaches immediately upon notification to us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of us, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- If you pay us through this website, the payment is processed externally by Stripe. We do not hold any credit or debit card data on this website.
- Without limitation to any matter set out in these terms and conditions of use, you must not use this payment site to:
- misrepresent your identity
- hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the payment site or any system used to run it
- store personal data derived from the payment site
- technically harm the payment site and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data)
- provide any information that is inaccurate or is in breach of any laws or regulations. Where information provided by you whilst using the online payment system is inaccurate or does not agree with our records, you may not be able to make a payment using this service
- Although we will try to ensure it, we do not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the payments system. We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend the service as necessary to provide a safe, accurate and reliable service.